John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default 13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:46:34 -0400, wrote:

Tim, I'd be glad, within reason. I have a large mid-size walk around,
a slightly smaller CC, and a small bay boat.

I do NOT own a Zimmerman like anything, nor (sadly) do I own a
Hatteras of ANY length.

I boat in Salt and Fresh water. I love to fish and do so, frequently.
I have USCG professional qualifications.

To tell more would enable the assholes of this newsgroup to possibly
take advantage of me. I don't need my address or telephone number
posted. I don't need to be stalked. I don't need the gutless posters
here to stalk my family.

There are folks here that I have crossed swords with I think I could
call friend, if we were able to meet each other without anonymity.

I've always been about discussing boats and boating. I'll stop posting
political BS, when that is acceptable, here.

It is *very* acceptable here, right now, to 'stop posting political BS'.

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.