Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default 13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:52:01 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:28:33 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:33:09 -0400,
wrote:

Do you have a boat? Want to talk about that, instead?

===

Yes, more than I can count. Should we start with the canoe and all
of the inflatables, or would you rather start with the trawler and
runabout? I think my son's windsurfer is still in the storage locker
if that is of interest.

I'm SO impressed with your stable! Now that we have your opulence on
the table, could we just talk about boating in general?

===

I'm glad you're impressed with my stable. If you look closely you
may be able to spot the back end of a horse somewhere in your mirror.

Let me gently remind you that you did ask if any of us had boats. And
let me also remind you that boats care little for politics left or
right, only port and starboard.

For what it's worth, I learned something new today while walking the
Key West waterfront, always an adventure. A small party boat had
just docked and the mate was throwing left over live bait to a school
of tarpon lurking under the dock. The tarpon were big, 5 to 6
footers, and they were snapping up the bait fish like jelly beans,
small oval shaped, silvery fish about 2 inches long. I asked the mate
what they were and he replied with something that sounded like
"maharrah".

I'd never heard of maharrah so I tried to Google it up when I got back
to the boat. After several search variations and a few clues from
Google I finally found it. As it turns out, the correct spelling is
actually Mojarra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojarra

Like I said, learn something new everyday.

Take good care of that horse.