Glen

Default Announce: NMEA utility cpRepeater v1.2.2 available

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:58:07 -0800, "SpamJam"
tempted fate with:

The reason for my original barb was, in part, because I'm pretty much
against advertising ("Announcements") on the UseNet. If you want to carry on
further on this subject lets take it off the group.

Excerpted from the R.B.E charter, voted on and passed by the founding
members:

"For Sale" and "Wanted To Buy" postings are not appropriate in this
group (rec.boats.marketplace exists for that purpose), but new product
announcements and discussions are appropriate.

End of excerpt.

I asked about your product because it sounds interesting, it's
on-topic, and I like to stay current on the industry. No other
agenda. Of course, that doesn't obligate you to answer.
Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at worldwidewiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/