SpamJam

Default Announce: NMEA utility cpRepeater v1.2.2 available

The reason for my original barb was, in part, because I'm pretty much
against advertising ("Announcements") on the UseNet. If you want to carry on
further on this subject lets take it off the group.

"Glen Wiley Wilson" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:37:47 -0800, "SpamJam"
tempted fate with:

Well, I guess it's better late than never.

Oooh, a touch, a touch, I confess. I am slain! :-0

What does your program do anyway? Since my program is big on
integration, it might wind up installed on a machine with yours
someday, and it's been years since I saw it. I think it was freeware
or open source or something back then?

Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at worldwidewiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/