Glen

Default Announce: NMEA utility cpRepeater v1.2.2 available

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:10:51 -0800, "SpamJam"
tempted fate with:

Whoop-de-doo! IBIS has had this for 5+ years.

News Flash!

Wheels invented in stone age! Anonymous usenet poster declares: "No
need to build any more!" :-)

As for IBIS, I think I tried it some time back, but I liked
OziExplorer better for what it did, so I licensed that instead. You
forgot to mention the IBIS url, Ron:
http://www.silcom.com/~rwhately/

Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at worldwidewiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/