Glen

Default Announce: NMEA utility cpRepeater v1.2.2 available

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:10:51 -0800, "SpamJam"
tempted fate with:

Whoop-de-doo! IBIS has had this for 5+ years.

News Flash!

Wheels invented in stone age! Anonymous usenet poster declares: "No
need to build any more!" :-)

Not all that anonymous, though. I've been told that you are Ron
Whatley, the IBIS author. Not that it really matters, but some folks
here might have some questions about your software, if you'd care to
decloak.

As for IBIS, I think I tried it some time back, but I liked
OziExplorer better for what it did, so I licensed that instead. You
forgot to mention the IBIS url:
http://www.silcom.com/~rwhately/

Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at worldwidewiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/