Larry W4CSC

Default Laptop passive cooling idea

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:12:12 -0500, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

Joe Wood wrote:

Then, of course, there's always this:

http://www.boatblender.com/

That might be OK for cocktails on the boat but it would get laughed
out of the parking lot at the Georgia/Florida game. Last year we made
about 300 Margaritas with the Tailgator in four hours. Had to name a
couple of designated walkers to get some of the crew into the stadium. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

Hmm.....The Citadel's Stray Dog Society used my 800 watt mobile sound
system truck at the last Citadel game where they whopped up on
long-time rival Wofford College by one point, making it 4 wins in a
row.

After MANY drinks, the Stray Dogs brought me a Citadel Band CD that
had "Dixie", the song they USED to play every time the ball carrier
crossed the goal line, but are now forbidden to play because of
political correctness. During the cheering, at 800 blistering watts
through massive pro-sound speakers rated at twice that level, "Dixie"
was played to the total delight of every Citadel alumni waving his
hat, in true tradition.....

Then came Monday morning........(d^

The truck won't be at the game, Saturday. The Stray Dogs are "layin'
low" for this one. Way too many drinks clouded their attitudes at the
last one....(c;

I hid in the truck behind my monitor.....

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"