Happy John Happy John is offline

Default Looks like some liberals are finally waking up!

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:16:34 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 09:40:05 -0400, Happy John
wrote:

This isn't OT because education applies to boating as well as global warming.

http://tinyurl.com/cstc2xn

I'm perfectly OK with this. The problem with education is not unions
or teachers, it is parents that refuse to parent.

So, I hope these folks effectively make the teaching profession so
undesirable it forces people like you back into the classroom.

Then, I want to see who you will blame.

In this county, you're very correct. The unions have little power here, other than to request their
members to 'work to the rule'. At least here a teacher can be fired.

I'll never go back into the classroom. They are becoming only a much worse place to be, unless one
is teaching 'honors' or upper level courses.