Bruce in Alaska

Default Low Voltage Sensing Relay -- HELP !!

In article ,
"R. A. Piziali" wrote:

I have need of the following:

A relay that will handle a 15amp load and close at about 13.0-13.4vdc and
open at, say, about 12.7vdc. Is such a device available - if so where? OR
what
can I put together to operate in such a manner??

The application: I want to AC power an RV refrigerator with an Inverter
from
the vehicle DC charging system but automatically disconnect when RV battery
is
not being charged, ie, to prevent powering Inverter from RV battery.

Ray

This can be accomplished witha simple diode combiner. No moving parts
and fairly cheap.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @