posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. is offline

Default SAILOR SERIOUSLY LOSING MY MIND FROM OLD AGE SEEKS ANAL

does anyone relate to my sailing age group? i am 68 years old and I'm
disgusting to look at sure but i have a sailboat and i would like to meet
gay men into
sailing. i was handsome when i was young but I was looking at pictures
of apes and my legs look the same as chimpanze. i am drinking booze
tonight so i am drunk again and i have lost all self respect because
everyone keeps calling me kook and a network
i ****ing well hate being this old. anyone help me anyone?
i will pay for sex if you are asian guy but you have to have big one for my
asshole

--
Sir Gregory