iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Is this true?

In article 68452cbd-f6c9-402c-be30-c6fa059010b5
@w32g2000vbt.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Mar 10, 3:14*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:00:52 -0800 (PST), "*e#c"

wrote:
On Mar 9, 8:50*pm, *e#c wrote:
I read that Don WHite died. *When did he pass?

Too bad I didnt even post this, you ID spoofing **** !!!!!!

I'm surprised at this, but all the evidence points to BAR as being the
culprit.

Well.. sorry to disappoint 'BAR' et all but as Tim pointed
out..'reports of my death have been exagerated".
Bad winter... besides my two losses, three neighbours lost their
fathers since December.
There was even a 'Donald White' obit in the paper at the same time..
although he was a bit younger than me and lived on the other side of
the harbour.
Hopefully the spring and summer will be much better.
BTW.. I don't come here and post as someone else so if anyone wants to
'plonk' me... NORTHSTAR is the name.

Nice of you to come back and instantly post a negative
comment.