BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Told you the Volt was dead...

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 09:20:57 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Maybe if all of the whiny-ass neo-cons would quit badmouthing the car,
people would buy it. Maybe you WANT to continue supporting Arab Oil.

Why would we stop bad mouthing a car that is a useless pile of junk? I
have already proved that you can buy a car for $10,000 new and drive it
for hundreds of thousands of miles before you reach the acquisition cost
of a Volt.

I don't want to support Arab Oil, I want to support US Oil. Drill here,
drill now.

Oil is a finite resource. Let alone old technology.

Oil is a new technology. It is only about 170 years old.

Now that's the typical Republican response to technology!

You said the Volt was dead, obviously, you are entirely wrong again. A
five week suspension in production is hardly a death.

We will see if they restart production. They have dealers who refuse to
order Volt's and who refuse to have Volts pushed onto them. There must
be a reason that the Chevy's own dealers don't want the cars on their
lots.

Cite?

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...ers-rejection-
volt-allocation/

http://www.dailytech.com/Some+Chevro...g+on+Volt+EVs+
After+Fire+Concerns+Dwindling+Customer+Interest/article23852.htm

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/polit...-green-%E2%80%
9Cfield-dreams%E2%80%9D

And NONE of those are peer reviewed studies, so it's just hearsay and
speculation, right?

I never said they were peer reviewed studies. You wanted cites to
support my argument that Chevy dealers did not want Volt's on their lots
because they were hard to sell.

But using your standards, they have to be peer reviewed studies to be
taken seriously.

The medical profession has higher standards than the news profession, if
you can call it a profession.