oscar[_2_] oscar[_2_] is offline

Default Told you the Volt was dead...

On Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:58:27 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:
On 3/4/12 6:57 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:41:00 -0500, wrote:

I don't want to support Arab Oil, I want to support US Oil.

Drill here,
drill now.

Why? Apparently we already have too much, since oil companies are
exporting American oil to foreign companies in record quantities.

http://www.americanprogress.org/issu...l_exports.html

The we have achieved our goal of stopping our dependence on

foreign oil.
You lefties should be dancing in the streets.

And the Canadians want to share a pipeline to the gulf with

American
companies to ship EVERYBODY'S oil overseas, too.

Ship the oil or gasoline over seas?

Drill, drill, drill? Hell no, if it isn't staying HERE (and it

isn't).

Drill, drill, drill, sell, sell, sell, as long as they are buying

the
oil from us I don't care what they do with it.

What's the point of selling this country's natural resources

overseas? I
hope your answer isn't "making money."

Why?