iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Told you the Volt was dead...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 09:20:57 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Maybe if all of the whiny-ass neo-cons would quit badmouthing the car,
people would buy it. Maybe you WANT to continue supporting Arab Oil.

Why would we stop bad mouthing a car that is a useless pile of junk? I
have already proved that you can buy a car for $10,000 new and drive it
for hundreds of thousands of miles before you reach the acquisition cost
of a Volt.

I don't want to support Arab Oil, I want to support US Oil. Drill here,
drill now.

Oil is a finite resource. Let alone old technology.

You said the Volt was dead, obviously, you are entirely wrong again. A
five week suspension in production is hardly a death.

We will see if they restart production. They have dealers who refuse to
order Volt's and who refuse to have Volts pushed onto them. There must
be a reason that the Chevy's own dealers don't want the cars on their
lots.

Cite?