BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default What Will GE Force Its People To Drive Now

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:35:24 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Jeffrey Immelt, the CEO of GE who doesn't pay taxes, will have to find
another vehicle to force his people who have company cars to purchase
and drive.

http://gas2.org/2012/02/20/ge-forcin...o-chevy-volts/

If my employer "forced" me to drive a company car, I wouldn't bitch
about who made it.

But maybe you feel entitled to force your employer to chose the car of
YOUR choice?

I have never had a job where my employer provided me with a car or a car
allowance.