oscar[_2_] oscar[_2_] is offline

Default OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 21:13:43 -0500, JustWait
wrote:
On 3/2/2012 8:55 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 8:33 PM, Happy John wrote:
On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:59:59 -0500, X `

wrote:

On 3/2/12 5:49 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no

intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty

scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...lim-man-attack
ed-atheist-204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described

religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs

differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we

have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

Harry, do you agree with the activities of the Muslims in Paris

and
the failure of the police to
stop it?

I'm concerned about the crazy christian conservatives who want to

turn
the united states into a theocracy. I'll let the french handle

their own
problems.

Can you name one of those Crazy Conservatives... Cause the Muslims

are
really making changes over there, taking land, occupying and

subverting
the laws... I will wait for you to show me the CC doing that here?

1600 Penn Ave. Ask for Barry.