Happy John Happy John is offline

Default OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:59:59 -0500, X ` Man wrote:

On 3/2/12 5:49 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

Harry, do you agree with the activities of the Muslims in Paris and the failure of the police to
stop it?