iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Update on ecigs...

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:25:08 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I'm not offended by someone smoking

===

I am.

As a reformed 3 pack a day guy, I find the smell highly offensive.

One of my former colleagues lost his wife to lung cancer when she was
in her 50s, never having smoked a day in her life. She had spent a
lot of time in offices with a lot of smokers around her however.

While I can't stand the nasty smell anymore, I don't care who smokes, as
long as they keep it away from me and my loved ones. THAT in my eyes is
the problem. Go ahead and kill yourself with smoke, that's fine. But
when you are affecting others with second hand smoke, that's not fine.
And then to have the attitude that if you want to harm innocent people
with second hand smoke you should have that choice is awful.