injipoint[_2_] injipoint[_2_] is offline

Default Current events...

On 23/02/2012 9:28 AM, Flying Pig wrote:
Greetings, O moribund newsgroup :{))

[snipped]

L8R

Skip and Crew

Hi Skip and Lydia,
We're stuck too, in Ft Lauderdale. However, we are making
great progress - solar panels got hooked up an hour ago and they
are pouring out power!!

Installed a new battery monitor too (Victron) so we can see what's
happening at the same time.

Our Hydrovane is sitting in the cockpit in 6 boxes of varying sizes
waiting to be assembled. The other stuff we need is just stuff
we will buy - needs no working.

It's my birthday next week (I get one this year being a leap year)
and we are off to Arlo Guthrie tomorrow night to celebrate.

Keep at it!