Jason

Default LED Anchor Light

Absolutely hate the tricolour lights. Stupid invention. Bloody hard to make
out the movement of 30 plus vessels at night when they all have tricolours
running.
For what size of boat is this anchor light for???
--
Jason
There are 10 types of people - those who understand binary and those who

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:56:48 -0400, "John Salyer"
wrote:

I've found a bunch of stuff on replacing the incandescent bulb in the

anchor
light with an LED array. But I haven't found a schematic of how to do

this.
Any help? I'd like to build an array of up to 18 super bright LED's,

with a
regulator. Any ideas?

Lionheart came with a solar-recharged LED yellow sidewalk light for an
anchor light.

Of course, we'd LIKE to keep it legal, so have replaced it with an
approved anchor/tricolor light......just for fun.

Oh, it also reduced the laughing and pointed from the other sailors on
the docks, too....(c;

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?