Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Portia

Nine lives, and all that :{))

As I was on the way down to check on a specification on my driveshaft,
Portia yowled at me from the power boat next door - but not the same one
she'd been on over Christmas.

I don't get it, as there have been people on and off that boat all week -
but, when the guys who were here this morning left, they left the salon door
open. If she's been in there all that time - as I assume she must have
been - I can't imagine her not complaining before this afternoon.

In any event, she was in fine shape, and apparently she'd found a source of
water whereever it is she's been, as she ignored her water while she came
back to her food bowl a half-dozen times.

Already she's on and off the boat, up and down the ladder as though they
were a grand staircase.

Lydia is even gladder than I she's back - a perfect Valentine's Day gift
from me to her...

Thanks for asking/your concern. I figured going public about her loss would
flush her out :{))

L8R

Skip and Portia

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any
kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now.
Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

- Etienne Griellet