JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default OT? More Everglades Horror Stories

On 1/31/2012 2:17 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 1/31/2012 7:05 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 1/31/12 7:59 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:39:27 -0500, Happy
wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...rc=nl_cuzheads

or: http://tinyurl.com/8y8anpy

Damn place is getting to be quite a dangerous zoo.

===

All we need is a bounty combined with a bunch of air boats, red necks
and shot guns and the whole problem will be solved in no time. The
park service never considers the obvious solutions. :-)

The whole thing could be organized like a bass tournament with a Le
Mans start everyday, sponsorship money, and a Snake Hunter channel on
cable TV. Behind every problem is an opportunity !

How many rednecks do you think we'd lose in each tournament?

Not Enough

Ldb

Got something against local native people? The one's who work hard to
make an honest living?

But, but, but.... they's rednecks!!!