Happy John Happy John is offline

Default OT? More Everglades Horror Stories

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:22:05 -0600, LdB wrote:

On 1/31/2012 7:05 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 1/31/12 7:59 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:39:27 -0500, Happy
wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...rc=nl_cuzheads

or: http://tinyurl.com/8y8anpy

Damn place is getting to be quite a dangerous zoo.

===

All we need is a bounty combined with a bunch of air boats, red necks
and shot guns and the whole problem will be solved in no time. The
park service never considers the obvious solutions. :-)

The whole thing could be organized like a bass tournament with a Le
Mans start everyday, sponsorship money, and a Snake Hunter channel on
cable TV. Behind every problem is an opportunity !

How many rednecks do you think we'd lose in each tournament?

Not Enough

Ldb

Shameful.