Default Court Recording Link

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:51:49 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:07:08 -0500, WaIIy
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:58:38 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:42:47 -0500, WaIIy
wrote:

and we need to not have our turds floating ashore in a protected
marine
sanctuary.

===

Turds do not float ashore when procesed by a Type I MSD. They are
ground up into tiny particulates and then treated with chlorine to
destroy any pathogens, also removing odor and discoloration.

Why is that an issue?

Uhhhh, he doesn't use it. It's locked, remember?

Actually it is (was) broken.

Do you really think Neal is going to schlep chlorine to his boat in
order to have a clean discharge?

===

A Type I MSD produces its' own chlorine, no schlepping required.

His MSD was locked in order to be in compliance with the crazy laws.

This issue however is much bigger than what Wilbur does or does not
do.

Thanks for your rational thoughts, Wayne.

Wally seems just about as ignorant of the law as your typical, bully,
FWC officer. Every bit as arrogant and biased, too. Seems not to mind
putting himself on display as bitter, vindictive and incorrect.
ROFLOL!
One wonders if he is a FWC officer himself??

Oh, Wilbur spent about $1,500 bucks recently to upgrade and install a
brand spanking new ElectroScan MSD (Defender has the best price) just
because he suspected the old system might be worn out to the point
where
it no longer was treating sewage adequately (the Code of Federal
Regulations does have a section where discharge from type I and II MSD
can be tested but inspectors are few and far between and mostly check
type II systems that are installed on vessels larger than 65 feet).
This
new system remains legal in all state waters in all states across the
country including no discharge zones. However, in a no-discharge zone,
the state statutes (based upon the Code of Federal Regulations)
require
the discharge valve to be closed and secured. It's as simple as that,
yet the FWC chooses to go around harassing boaters who are in
compliance
with all state and federal regulations expecting they will remain
ignorant, roll over, play dead and pay unwarranted fines.

It seems the FWC was trying to play their Catch-22 game with good old
Wilbur and lost. Now, they have egg on their faces. And, the word is
spreading fast thanks to the Internet. Boaters are getting sick and
tired of being treated like second-class citizens with leaky wallets.

Wilbur's vessel has been and is in complete compliance with the MSD
statutes. If the state wishes to cite Wilbur and other boaters
similarly
equipped for an MSD violation, they'd best look forward to losing case
after case where boaters decide to stand up for their rights under the
statutes.

I heard you say twice that you use your boat "several" times a year.
You're not a boater, you're a poseur.

You didn't "suspect" your terlet was broken. It's been broken for
years, give me a break.

You folded and fixed your terlet because you now have a target on your
back.

No matter, you're still ****ting directly in the water and
rationalizing
it.

You sure seem to delight in exchanging facts with speculation. But, then
again, this is typical, priggish prattle from an insular but risibly
feckless dullard.

PUTZ!

Wilbur Hubbard