Default Court Recording Link

"Rick Morel" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:44:52 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:22:41 -0600, Rick Morel
wrote:

Here's the MP3 version. It came out to 11.1 MB. Again in a ZIP file.

http://www.morelr.com/recordingmp3.zip

I can put the original CD up with the player. It's about 40 MB.

Rick

===

That one (the MP3) is fine.

Thank you Rick and thank you Wilbur.

You're welcome and I also thank you, Rick. If I write a letter to the
editor of Southwinds magazine do I have your permission to include the
link to the MP3? They might wish to publish it and it might get a lot
of
hits.

Sure. I'll leave it there for a while.

Rick

Thanks. I'm sending a letter to the editor to Southwinds magazine soon.
I'll include the link for the Editor (Steve Morell coincidentally) to
listen to. Southwinds has letters just about every month from boaters
that the FWC abuses.

Wilbur Hubbard