Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Court Recording Link

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:07:08 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:58:38 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:42:47 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

and we need to not have our turds floating ashore in a protected marine
sanctuary.

===

Turds do not float ashore when procesed by a Type I MSD. They are
ground up into tiny particulates and then treated with chlorine to
destroy any pathogens, also removing odor and discoloration.

Why is that an issue?

Uhhhh, he doesn't use it. It's locked, remember?

Actually it is (was) broken.

Do you really think Neal is going to schlep chlorine to his boat in
order to have a clean discharge?

===

A Type I MSD produces its' own chlorine, no schlepping required.

His MSD was locked in order to be in compliance with the crazy laws.

This issue however is much bigger than what Wilbur does or does not
do.