Rick Morel Rick Morel is offline

Default transcript CD (was) 75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale Ft. Pierce FL

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:47:47 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

I tried that splitter, thanks it could be a handy thing later sometime,
but the Internet connection with Gmail is just way too slow. I waited
for five minutes and a single file of 10 megs (one of four) was less
than 1/4 sent. I'll burn you a CD and send it off tomorrow. Maybe when
you get the CD you could upload it to an FTP site or some such in case
somebody wishes to download it.

Wilbur Hubbard

As soon as I get it I'll put it on my web site and post a download
link to it here.

Rick