Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default 75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale Ft. Pierce FL

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:12:00 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Any luck yet with getting that court transcript?

I was hoping everybody would forget. It turns out that for civil trials
they don't do transcripts. All they do is provide a CD with a voice
recording of the trial. Since the trial lasted about 45 minutes, I
decided that transcribing it myself is not worth the bother nor is
paying a court recorder to do it at 35 bucks an hour. I did purchase
the CD and could send you a copy if you're really interested.

Wilbur Hubbard

====

Yes, I would be interested in getting a copy and I'd be happy to pay
you some reasonable amount for your time and trouble.

Is the mailing address correct that one of your admirers posts to this
group? If not you can EMAIL me the particulars he