Earl[_2_] Earl[_2_] is offline

Default If this doesn't make you feel old and creaky...

JustWait wrote:
On 1/16/2012 7:42 PM, Earl wrote:
X ` Man wrote:

I won't argue that our pro football is the only sport in which the
players deliberately try to seriously injure the opposing players,
but...I don't watch those sorts of sports, whatever they are. I did,
however, state that I like professional boxing, but even in that
obviously blood sport, there are rules that usually are strictly
enforced and, if you break them, you'll likely lose the match through
disqualification and possibly your license to box again.

That sort of oversight should be applied to professional football.
Deliberately try to injure another player, you're out of the game. Do
it repeatedly and you're banned from the game.

The same happens in the NBA.

And in football too... In every sport.

I was referring to player who intentionally try to hurt other players.