Default 75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale Ft. Pierce FL

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 11:35:22 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

I have to wonder why Skippy bothers with anchors at all. After all,
what
good is any anchor, no matter how fancy or expensive, when a boat is
permanently on the hard?

===

Any luck yet with getting that court transcript?

I was hoping everybody would forget. It turns out that for civil trials
they don't do transcripts. All they do is provide a CD with a voice
recording of the trial. Since the trial lasted about 45 minutes, I
decided that transcribing it myself is not worth the bother nor is
paying a court recorder to do it at 35 bucks an hour. I did purchase
the CD and could send you a copy if you're really interested.

Wilbur Hubbard