zachary alan schramm

Default Software to graph NMEA Windspeed

J wrote:
I am curious about what IMS data provides. I know it comes from the IMS
vpp but how much info is given on you ims certificate. Is it similar to
polar data that could be used in navigation software. We have very
limited polar data for our boat and I would like to increase the range and
accuracy of it.

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know of some software to log and graph windspeed and direction from a NMEA
wind instrument??

I would also like to have the ability to store the image of the graph as a JPG or similar
file, as well as control over the logging.

Cheers