North Star North Star is offline

Default "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

On Jan 16, 1:44*am, Bob Crachet wrote:
On 1/15/2012 11:50 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jan 15, 10:41 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:55:30 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

http://cerritos.patch.com/articles/s...t-of-mexico-de....

The law was almost 5 years obsolete but the Mexican authority didn't
think so.

I really wouldn't want to be down there anyhow. *At least the fishing
boat captain didn't make a big stink about it. Safer that way.

To some people your wrong even when you're right.

The navy guy probably has a cousin in the charter boat business.

And lord knows what else he's involved with....

Those that RV or just visit for any period of time in Mexico must jump
through unbelievable hoops and costs these days.
Mexico has elements of government that don't want Americans or Canadians
down there. Neither do the Narco War Lords.
They gloss over it but properties bought by Americans have been just
taken away from them with no compensation when some Mexican with a
little money saw that he wanted it.
this touches politics but hat doesn't these days.

Wasn't it our old friend 'Skipper' who constantly complained about
Mexican treatment of American cottage owners down there?