BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default If this doesn't make you feel old and creaky...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:50:36 -0500, Oscar wrote:

On 1/15/2012 10:16 AM, Happy John wrote:

I agree that strong penalties should be given to *anyone* in *any* sport who deliberately tries to
injure another player. American professional football happens to be *one* sport among *many* in
which such activities occur.

This implies that boxing should be banished from the sporting world. And
I agree with that.

That wouldn't bother me! There are a few other 'sports' where injury is the goal, like 'tapout' that
could be dropped from the list of 'sports' also.

You mean MMA, mixed martial arts? MMA is just organized bar fighting.