Oscar Oscar is offline

Default If this doesn't make you feel old and creaky...

On 1/15/2012 11:21 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 1/15/12 11:11 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 09:50:22 -0500, X `
wrote:

A big part of the attraction of football is the
likelihood of seeing over-steroided players beat the crap out of each
other, with the chance of seeing several carried off the field with
serious injuries.

===

With all due respect, that's nonsense. There certainly is fan
appreciation for good clean hits and empathy for the recipient, but
that is quite different from what you believe.

I hope you are right about this and I am wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time.