Happy John Happy John is offline

Default If this doesn't make you feel old and creaky...

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:50:36 -0500, Oscar wrote:

On 1/15/2012 10:16 AM, Happy John wrote:

I agree that strong penalties should be given to *anyone* in *any* sport who deliberately tries to
injure another player. American professional football happens to be *one* sport among *many* in
which such activities occur.

This implies that boxing should be banished from the sporting world. And
I agree with that.

That wouldn't bother me! There are a few other 'sports' where injury is the goal, like 'tapout' that
could be dropped from the list of 'sports' also.