Earl[_2_] Earl[_2_] is offline

Default If this doesn't make you feel old and creaky...

JustWait wrote:
On 1/14/2012 10:52 PM, Earl wrote:
Happy John wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:39:31 -0500, wrote:

X ` Man wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share
Amazing performance but she will probably need knee and hip surgery
before she's 50.
As my younger daughter, a cheerleader and gymnast in high school, will
attest. She goes in for her
hip surgery in about a week.

That's a rough sport.

I met an NFL alum that played in the Super Bowl and he could hardly walk
at 44 years old.

Wonder if he had any regrets...

I didn't ask but I'm sure he never expected it to be that bad. He was a
paid speaker at a corporate event and I'll never forget watching him
struggle to walk up three stairs to get to the podium.