Default 75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale Ft. Pierce FL

"Bob" wrote in message
On Nov 27 2011, 5:36 pm, Wayne.B
wrote:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:23:49 -0500, "Flying Pig"

wrote:
Since we were going to do our Delta, anyway, I thought, "What the
heck. It
won't take long, and it will let us practice, first."

===

I assume that you like the Delta better than the CQR?

Most likely because SKip is too much of a wimp to handle the 75
immatation..... Personally I wouldnt touch that thing. But good ole
skip will give it his typical rattle can overhaul and call er good.

Ugg.. oye vey!

I have to wonder why Skippy bothers with anchors at all. After all, what
good is any anchor, no matter how fancy or expensive, when a boat is
permanently on the hard? Better to invest in heavier extension cords for
that addiction to grid-style living. Skippy will never admit it but his
floating condo is now anchored firmly and irretrievably there in the
yard because the distaff side ball and chain holds stronger than any
patent anchor. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard