Bob Bob is offline

Default 75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale Ft. Pierce FL

On Nov 27 2011, 5:36*pm, Wayne.B
wrote:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:23:49 -0500, "Flying Pig"

wrote:
Since we were going to do our Delta, anyway, I thought, "What the heck. *It
won't take long, and it will let us practice, first."

===

I assume that you like the Delta better than the CQR?

Most likely because SKip is too much of a wimp to handle the 75
immatation..... Personally I wouldnt touch that thing. But good ole
skip will give it his typical rattle can overhaul and call er good.

Ugg.. oye vey!