Bruce in Alaska

Default PCMCIA to USB?

In article ,
Dick Locke wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 18:30:38 GMT, Dick Locke
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:22:46 GMT, (Larry W4CSC) wrote:

Works fine. Tiger Direct has them....
www.tigerdirect.com....about $39

Larry, thanks for the advice, but are you sure we're talking about the
same thing? Tiger direct doesn't have this or as near as I can tell
anything like it. Other stores have it in the $80-$100 range. This is
PCMCIA female to USB male. Tiger seems to only have the other way
around.

Forgive me for replying to myself, but I just thought of how my
message could be misunderstood. Let me rephase:

I want to plug some radio equipnment that terminates with a male
pcmcia card into a computer that only has female USB sockets
available.

Looks to me like you need a PCMCIA/USB Card for you Radio Gear
and then connect the USB output of that card to your USB connector
on the Laptop. That caould be done.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @