Glenn Ashmore

Default Battery Water (revisited)

Larry W4CSC wrote:

This article is about turning hydrocarbons, rich in hydrogen into
hydrogen, which is logical. But, this miracle-in-the-cap turns
hydrogen, which contains no oxygen, into water! I'm still baffled how
it turns hydrogen into water when there is no oxygen to do it! It's
amazing!

The word "Ancient Alchemist" comes to mind.....(c;

Are you are saying that the oxygen that was originally tied to the
hydrogen that is now free just vanished into nothingness? Not THAT's
Alchemy! (or maybe "Modern Physyics".) :-)

Does it not seem logical that an oxygen molecule that has happily
cohabitated with a couple of hydrogen molecules and suddenly has them
stripped away is not going to sit quietly by and let the hydrogen slip
out of the battery alone? Both of them need to share electrons with
somebody and all the platinum does is incourage them to reconcile.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com