Jeff Morris

Default Battery Water (revisited)

Sorry, I grabbed the wrong link. You might try this one:
http://www.eere.energy.gov/RE/hydrogen_fuel_cells.html

Here's Steve Dashew's review:
http://www.setsail.com/c_central/techtalk/hydrocap.html

Why do you say there's no Oxygen? Where does the Hydrogen come from? As far as I know,
my simple Trojan golf cart batteries have no vent other than the filler cap, so the oxygen
and hydrogen must escape out the same hole.

One thing I don't know is what percentage of the water loss is evaporation and how much is
from hydrogen/oxygen venting. The Hydrocaps can help for both causes, though they
shouldn't be used while equalizing.

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:57:33 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote:

Google "hydrogen catalyst" and you'll find links like:

http://www.news.wisc.edu/view.html?get=8740

This article is about turning hydrocarbons, rich in hydrogen into
hydrogen, which is logical. But, this miracle-in-the-cap turns
hydrogen, which contains no oxygen, into water! I'm still baffled how
it turns hydrogen into water when there is no oxygen to do it! It's
amazing!

The word "Ancient Alchemist" comes to mind.....(c;

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?