iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default More Bull**** from the Greenies...

In article om,
says...

On 1/1/2012 10:41 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 09:08:45 -0500, wrote:

On 12/31/2011 11:49 PM, JustWait wrote:
http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2011...-fire-hazard/#

About halfway down the page:

"General Motors is recalling almost 4,300 of its new 2012 Chevrolet
Sonics because they might be missing 'the front brake inner or outer pad'.

"In a filing with the safety agency, G.M. said this could 'produce noise
when the brakes are applied, result in reduced brake system performance
and require a longer distance to stop the vehicle.'?

One of the pro union guys will blame that on management.

You hold the distinction of being the first one to break the "truce."
Congratulations.

Welcome to rec.boats, new guy.
I was merely pointing out a fact.
I broke no truce. Last I heard, the only truce I know of was offered by
Krause to Wayne. Apparently, the terms were not to Wayne's liking and he
declined to acknowledge the offer.

Yes, and the reason Wayne didn't agree to it was simple, Harry made the
rules, so the rules were very one-sided in Harry's favor. He'd get to
keep on with his usual insults, name calling and political bull****.
He's a coward.