Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default A rare treat...

On 20/12/2011 2:16 PM, Oscar wrote:
On 12/20/2011 4:10 PM, Happy JH wrote:
I've never seen this many Presidents in uniform at one time. Very cool
picture. See how many you can
name.

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-cont...2011/12/32.jpg

There's 2 I don't recognise. The guy in the band uniform and the guy in
the turban.

Call him your current Muslim President.

Converting democracy such as Egypt into a Saudi-Sunni Muslim Brotherhood
military dictatorship.

Even has a Muslim advisor for foreign relations. After all why would a
devote Sunn-Muslim woman marry a infidel Weiner other than to deceive?
In Islam the only way a Muslim woman can marry a infidel is to further
Islam.

Think about it. The picture is ironically true. And explains not
0bama's mouth, but does explain 0bama's actual actions. Destroy USA
with debt, unemploy with a smile and do as much damage to the USA inside
and externally as possible without being called an outright traitor.

--
Corrupt USA, Euro Bank and Military Regime, funding both sides of
terrorism for profit and debt-tax slavery.