Harry Krause

Default ANOTHER question

Larry W4CSC wrote:

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:31:53 -0700, "JAD"
wrote:

ANYONE know for sure if the DSC radios "keep watch" on 70 as a matter of
design....perhaps once you have enabled the system with your MMSI?

I just finished hooking up a new Icom M602 VHF DSC rig in my buddy's
Amel Sharpi ketch, today. Lat/Long/Time are displaying great off the
multiplexer and we're ready for DSC as soon as the MMSI gets
here...(c;

I believe that would be an Amel Sharki, not an Amel Sharpi. A sharpie is
a little rowboat-type fishing boat, or at least it was where I grew up.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.