Keith

Default info wanted: how to use radar

Hey, don't laugh. I tracked something one day that had to be either a bird
or a UFO. Although I'd have preferred to see the latter, I have to believe
it was a bird.

--

Keith
__
"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
On 06 Sep 2003 18:54:20 GMT, (BOEING377) wrote:

My suggestion is to leave the radar on constantly in the learning phase.

On a
clear day you can learn a LOT by comparing what you see (and don't see)

on the
radar compared to eyeballing the scene. I still marvel at how well (low

flying)
Pelicans show up. I'd have thought they were the ideal stealth plane.

What
reflects so well?

Hmm....I never saw a pelican swallow a radar reflector ball....(c;

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.