Larry W4CSC

Default info wanted: how to use radar

On 06 Sep 2003 18:54:20 GMT, (BOEING377) wrote:

My suggestion is to leave the radar on constantly in the learning phase. On a
clear day you can learn a LOT by comparing what you see (and don't see) on the
radar compared to eyeballing the scene. I still marvel at how well (low flying)
Pelicans show up. I'd have thought they were the ideal stealth plane. What
reflects so well?

Hmm....I never saw a pelican swallow a radar reflector ball....(c;

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.