Meindert Sprang

Default Garmin 48/ ozi interface

"Jerry" wrote in message
I am having a problem with my Ozi program and my Garmin 48. When I load

the
Ozi program ( IBM t 20) the cursor moves all over the screen. As soon as

pull out the serial cable connection from the GPS the cursor all comes

back
to normal. I used the same setup while cruising earlier this summer and

had
no problem so don't know why this is happening all of a sudden.

Your windows has mistaken the GPS input for a mouse (trackpoint or
something). Go to the device manager, locate the fake mouse entry that is
connected to the comport of the GPS and disable it. Do not delete it, since
it will be back next time you switch your computer on while the GPS is
attached.

Meindert