JustWait JustWait is offline

Default MA: Freshwater lead sinker and jig ban takes effect January 1,

On 12/18/2011 11:45 AM, A boater wrote:
On 12/18/2011 11:12 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/18/11 11:07 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/18/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Now you're extending your death wishes to "you and yours". When it comes
to being an asshole, you never disappoint.

Swans mate for life, ****-for-brains.I know the swans are pests but,
in the scheme of
things, they contribute their beauty and certainly have as much right to
life as herrings.

Although you exhibit none of the positive attributes of swans, I submit
that you certainly have a right to live out your miserable life.

PS What possessed you to **** can your first wife in favor of what you
are saddled with now? We understand if you won't/can't answer the simple
question

Yeah, always wondered about that "petite bride, twenty years his junior"
but of course we all knew that was just more harrytales...