Richard Malcolm

Default alternator charging to high?

thanks again for all your help. I ran the boat yesterday for several
hours changing the battery tester from one battery to the other. I did
not notice any real heat comming from them, but I will check more
carefully now that I am aware of the overheating possibility. I think
that I will wait another day or 2 before trying to have my mechanic
work on it( if he even can) It is running fine right now and I enjoy
trying to figure out what is going on, I don't want the boat in the
shop for a week at this point if I can avoid it.(but I don't want to
damage the boat either) I will continue to reread your post and keep
working on it. Thanks again