Dale Gillespie Dale Gillespie is offline

Default Dec 6-7: Suisun Bay (Cal Delta) Sturgeon Brawl!

Thanks for the kind comments, guys.

Wayne - I have a little Olympic 3 catalytic that is fine if it's in
the 40s, but 30s is a bit much. It's not vented, so I have to leave a
couple of windows cracked and it produces too much moisture, too. Oly
3 is he http://www.amazon.com/Camco-57331-Ol.../dp/B000BUV1RK

I have a vented catalytic on order - this guy builds 'em and sells
'em. Can't get 'em anywhere else: http://ventedcatheater.com/6.html
To see one in use kinda like I plan to install it, check this set up
in an RV (this is the larger one, I'll have a smaller one):
http://rvtravel.com/blog/rvnow/2007/...ic-heater.html

Tim - it got to mid 30s out there. Too cold for this wimp.

*e#c - kiss my ass, jerkoff. (I think this is the only language he
understands.)